An Ideal Psalm

Question

To the Reverend Rabbi:
I have the habit of practicing masturbation and I want to stop, I ask you to indicate to me a Psalm that, when recited every day, will naturally cause me to lose interest and desire for this practice.

Thank you for your attention.

2 years

Answers

1. I am not familiar with a particular chapter of Psalms that might be more appropriate than another. Recite whichever chapters speak to you and that you feel a connection to and then you should just let the astonishingly poignant and beautiful words come out of your heart and your mouth and let them soar up to God.

May God bless you with success in all your endeavors!

Best wishes from the AskTheRabbi.org Team

2. I am not familiar with a particular chapter of Psalms that might be more appropriate than another. Recite whichever chapters speak to you and that you feel a connection to and then you should just let the astonishingly poignant and beautiful words come out of your heart and your mouth and let them soar up to God.

Leave an answer