Question
Hebrew for Elohim אֱלֹהִים אֱ־לֹהִים Is there any difference between the 2 words? What does the hyphen do? If a written document contains either version, can the document be discarded without burial?

Question
Hebrew for Adonai אֲדֹנָי יְיָ יְהוָֹה יהוה Am I correct that all four words are pronounced Adonai? If a written document contains the name of G-d, it should not be discarded; it should be buried. Which of these words would require burial? If not, why not?

Question
I heard that rabbis are not allowed to eat at restaurants. Are they able to buy food via takeout? Are they able to just have a soda or French fries? Something that is not bread?

Question
As a gardener I need to know if an elderberry tree can be cut down as it is riddled with black fly, drops black fly on all below so nothing grows and is spreading and eating into an apple tree growing right next to it? Thank you. Shabbat Shalom and Chag Sameach

Question
My question is about prayer. How can my prayer work if God knows what’s good for me and has plans for me anyway? If I nag and kvetch to God about what I want does it really change anything?

Question
Now that the summer break is approaching, would you please share with me the Torah's teachings on vacationing, and is there even such a thing as taking a vacation from Torah?